Click To Know About "DOCTORS' ANALYTICAL LABORATORIES TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICES"
1. Test Results are only valid on the tested sample(s).
2. DALPL holds all the permissions pertaining to full or part reproduction of this Certificate Test Report, hence a written permission for the same is mandatory. Since the Certificate/Test Report is only for customer's use, it can neither be used in part or full in any media or court of law without obtaining a written permission from DALPL. Endorsement of products is neither suggested nor deduced.
3. DALPL shall not be held accountable for any deviation in characteristics of samples taken up for analysis after holding up for any reason such as for want of clarification from the customers.
4. For the benefit of the customer, Test reports are issued on the basis of information, documents or samples provided by him, enabling an apt action as he deems necessary depending on the report or findings. DALPL or any of its officers, employees, agents and subcontractors shall neither be liable to the customer or any third party for any actions taken/not taken depending on the findings or reports, nor for any incorrect results arising from imprecise, erroneous, incomplete, invalid or false information provided to DALPL.
5. We aim to provide you the most expertly performed Test with responsibility limited to proven negligence. This Test report demonstrates our findings at the time and place of testing and does not relieve parties from their contractual obligations. Unless specific instructions have been levied, we retain the sample for a period of thirty days only. Samples that are perishable will be destroyed within 2 days after the issue of the report. Samples not accepted for testing for any reason will be returned to the customer on a written request and at their own cost.
6. Confidentiality is strictly followed by DALPL over all Test results and raw data of analysis, hence nothing is revealed to any third party except Government authority of Auditors.
7. In case of cancellation of samples for any reason, refund of the test charges will be made after adjusting the incidental charges if any.
8. DALPL is not liable under any circumstance for the loss or damage caused by use or misuse of test report. The DALPL liability is limited only to invoiced amount under any circumstance, incase of proven negligence by the Laboratory.
9. Incase of any dispute only Mumbai Jurisdiction shall be referred.
10. At the time of finalizing the order, all charges agreed between the customer and DALPL shall be binding on the customer for the duration of the order only. Thereafter, any revision of charges is at the liberty of DALPL. The customer is bound to pay all applicable taxes as per statutory regulations revised from time to time.
11. Retaining or deferring payment on account of any dispute, counter claim is not entitled to the customer against DALPL.
12. Unless a shorter period is mentioned in the invoice, customer will promptly pay; not later than 15 days from the relevant invoice date or within such other period as may be established by DALPL in the invoice (the due date), all fees due to DALPL, failing which, interest will become due @ 1.5 % per month (or such other rate as may be established in the invoice) from the due date up to and including the date the payment is actually received and realized.
13. Incase of unpaid fess, DALPL may elect to bring action in any court in its jurisdiction. Customer is bound to pay all of the collection costs incurred by DALPL, including Attorney's Fees and related costs.
14. The customer is assumed to have read and agreed to all the terms and conditions mentioned above. Incase of any query or details on the Terms and Conditions, the customer is requested to visit the DALPL website or contact by Email or telephone in person for further clarification.